The eGovernment website is managed by the Office of eGovernment
The establishment of the Office of eGovernment reflects a new direction in progressing strategic issues in the use of information and communications technology (ICT) across the Tasmanian Government. The Office replaces the Inter Agency Policy and Projects Unit (IAPPU), Department of Premier and Cabinet.
The Office of eGovernment is responsible for:
- leading the development of an ICT Strategy for Tasmanian Government
- the development of policies, standards and guidelines
- supporting key ICT projects across the Tasmanian Government
- supporting the governance of ICT (including the ICT Policy Board, created by government to advise the Premier on strategic directions for ICT within government)
- building government statistical assets and capability through Stats Matter
Find out more about the Office of eGovernment.